The SCAS Library is located on the bottom floor of the school.
Click here to go to the Library website.
The SCAS Library is open Monday to Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
The SCAS Library provides the following services:
- Information (including electronic) resources
- Computers (printing available at 10 cents per page)
- Coin-operated photocopier
- Career Centre
- Smart Board
The following resources are available for loan:
- Graphing calculators (in house use)
LIBRARY RESPONSIBLE USE
Students are expected to act in a responsible manner with consideration for other patrons when they are in the Library. Please note the following Library rules:
- Students must have a SCAS card for any sign-outs and for computer use.
- All computers in the Library are connected to the Internet. Inappropriate use of the Internet will not be tolerated. It is to be used for school-based assignments only.
- Audio is permitted with headphones only.