The 4th Annual
WILSON, WOROBEC & WYATT WEST PREP MUSICAL PRODUCTION
We are excited to bring to you this year’s musical performance of The Lion King Jr. We have been working hard to learn our lines, songs and actions for this performance, in class and after school. There are many details we need to work out for each show and we appreciate your assistance and patience.
Both our junior lead actors and the primary classes have been divided into two casts (Cast A and Cast B) and students will perform in TWO shows, an afternoon (4:00pm) and evening show (7:00pm). You have the opportunity to purchase tickets for each show with the attached order form.
If you have more than one child involved in the musical, please indicate this on the order form and list the children involved; we will make sure they are placed in the same cast so they are performing in the same shows. Cast assignment defaults to the eldest child’s cast.
Below you will find more details about which Cast your child’s class is in, the show times, and the ticket order forms.
Please note that West Prep students will have the chance to see the show during our dress rehearsals.
All the best,
Mr. Wilson, Ms. Worobec & Mrs. Wyatt
STEP by STEP to the PRIDELANDS
1) Find your Cast by room number and show times:
210, 214, 113, 116, 204, 217
213, 215, 207, 216, 201
- Wednesday, April 26th at 4pm
- Thursday, April 27th at 7pm
- Tuesday, April 25th at 4pm
- Wednesday, April 26th at 7pm
2) Confirm the dates and times and fill out the ticket order form (attached).
3) Return the order form with payment (cash or cheque) to your teacher. (Leads can bring their order to Mr. Wilson)
4) Tickets will be delivered a week before the show to the student listed on the order form. Keep them safe and bring them with you to the show!
5) Students looking for songs for home practice? Find all the resources you need online at www.mywestprep.com under the Musicals/The Lion King Jr. menu.
MORE TICKET INFORMATION
- Seating is determined by how early your order is placed.
- Please note that every attempt will be made to assign your tickets consecutively.
- Second orders may not be seated in the same location as the initial order.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Funds raised through ticket sales help to cover the costs of producing the show, including licence, lighting/sound equipment rental, backdrops, props, costumes. We couldn’t do what we do without your support, so thank you!
If you have any questions they may be directed to email@example.com, or visit www.mywestprep.com for more information.