We believe in...
- each and every student;
- a strong public education system;
- a partnership of students, schools, family and community;
- the uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community;
- the commitment and skills of our staff;
- equity, innovation, accountability and accessibility; and
- learning environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful.
Our web site is one way we can demonstrate these values. Click on the menu items to find out more about our school and please visit often.
IMAGES BELOW INCLUDE:
- TERRY FOX NEIGHBOURHOOD WALK
- ME TO WE DAY @ AIR CANADA CENTRE
- ROBERT SMALL PRESENTATION (CREATOR OF STEAM BOOKETS AND LEGACY POSTERS)
- 82/83 CLASS TRIP TO BLACK CREEK FARM
- RAPTORS 905