To confirm that AY Jackson SS is your home school visit Find Your School except for fee paying international students.
Here are some registration scenarios:
1. I'm a fee-paying International Student
Go through: studytoronto.ca for the registration process and all related inquiries
2. I'm NOT a TDSB student and I live in AY Jackson’s catchment
Students currently NOT ATTENDING a TDSB school who live in our catchment must begin the registration process on theTDSB registration webpage.
Please note: Registration for the 2023/24 school year is underway. This TDSB video is a helpful resource that goes through the process.
You must upload supporting documents (proof of address, etc.) to prove eligibility before registration is possible. The TDSB is very clear about the documentation required; providing incomplete information will delay and possibly impact the registration process.
Documents will be reviewed, and our Guidance Office Administrator Joanne Shaw will contact you if more information is needed. If all document requirements have been met, we will contact you to book a registration appointment with a guidance counselor.
Registrations can take place at the end of June and will begin again at the end of August.
Contact email@example.com or 416-395-3140 ext. 20040 to be directed to our Guidance Office Administrator who will help with registration
3. I'm a TDSB student in grade 8 and I live in AY Jackson's catchment
Current TDSB students in grade 8 who live in our catchmentdo not need to contact us.
- Registration will be automatic through your grade 8 feeder school.
- Your grade 8 school will assist you with grade 9 course selection through myBlueprint.
4. I'm a TDSB student at another high school and I live in AY Jackson's catchment
Students attending ANOTHER TDSB high school who live in our catchment must speak to their current Vice Principal to initiate a VP-to-VP transfer between schools.
The TDSB has designated AY Jackson as CLOSED to Out-of-Area Admissions.
Refer to TDSB Out-of-Area info.