All students are expected to adhere to the follow rules:
- School photo I.D. or personal photo I.D. (e.g. driver’s license or passport) must be shown.
- All electronic devices (i.e. cell phones, iPods etc.) must be turned off while writing the examination.
- No eating is allowed during an exam. Water is permitted.
- Absolutely no talking or communication of any kind is permitted during the examination.
- Personal belongings and bags/knapsacks, etc. brought into the exam room are to be placed at the front of the exam room.
- Do not leave your assigned seat once the exam has begun - raise your hand if you require assistance of any nature.
- Special requirements of the examination (i.e. calculators, dictionaries) which are brought to the exam room are subject to inspection.
- Any form of cheating will result in mark of “0” and the risk of removal from the examination room.