Are you feeling sick? Take the self-assessment HERE
Elementary Daily Checklist
Help Stop COVID
Face Masks Required
If you have symptoms or are a close contact of someone with COVID-19:
- Do not go to school or work. Results can take a few days.
- Visit our website for information on how to get your test results.
- If the person being tested is a student and has symptoms, siblings and adults who attend a school in the household are required to stay home until COVID-19 can be ruled out. Children/teens in school should complete the COVID-19 student school screening
- Before returning to school, please complete a Confirmation Form and provide it to your school.
Know Where to Get Help
- If you have any questions, call the COVID-19 Hotline at 416-338-7600, 7 days a week from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- If you need social supports and community resources, please call/text 211.
- If you need medical assistance, please call Telehealth Ontario 24 hours a day at 1-866-797-0000 or call 911 in an emergency.
Resources availabe in multiple language on the TPH page