- Halbert's Virtual Forest helps offset carbon footprint!
- Classrooms are turning their lights off on sunny days to reduce the use of electricity!
Below are some examples of how our wonderful staff have been supporting ecological literacy through fun and engaging projects, across the three divisions last year!
- Going on Nature Walks and Taking our Clipboards to Sketch Outdoors
- Making Paper
- Building Bird Nests and Tracking Bird's Food Preference
- Worm Composting
- Designing and Building an Eco Friendly Kindy Playground
- Creating Bitstrips to Promote Energy Conservation
To learn more about the many ways you can help our Earth at home, watch this video clip:
Thank you for visiting!
Ms. Chan, Ms. Fromstein, and Ms. Valentini