In 1892, Harbord C.I opened its doors and today still continues to be an integral part of the community. Founded in 1979, the Harbord club’s stability results from the loyal dedication and hard work of the alumni Directorate and from the many alumni, businesses and foundations, who financially support what we do year after year.
Our mission is to make a difference in the lives of others. Thus, we rely on the support of generous donors to help ensure the success of this club.
WHY A HARBORD CLUB?
1. To establish and maintain a sense of common identity among former students and teachers of the school.
2. To share news from Harbordites everywhere
3. To provide funds for prizes, awards and scholarships in all grades of the school
4. To promote school spirit and pride in the students through historical knowledge
5. To collect, preserve and display the school’s historical photographs, papers and artefacts
6. To assist in class reunions and annual home-coming events
For more information, please visit our website! harbordclub.com
If you are interested in donating to the Harbord Club, please note that charitable receipts are only issued for donations of $50.00 and over. All cheques of $50.00 and over for which a charitable receipt is required should be made payable to “Harbord Charitable Foundation” and on the face of the cheque in the Memo line insert the words “For the Harbord Club”.
For any amount less than $50.00 or if a receipt is not required, please make the cheque payable to “Harbord Club”. Thank you!
on Facebook - Harbord C.I. grads/alumni
via Email - firstname.lastname@example.org