Join Us Anytime
No pre-registration needed.
Free for families
Families with children, aged birth to 6 years of age, are invited to participate in a safe, nurturing, stimulating program where children play and learn and parents can connect with each other.
The centre provides opportunities for:
- Parents and children to become familiar with the school and establish positive home-school connections.
- Participation in a family literacy program that helps children develop and build essential literacy and numeracy skills.
- Families receive information about community resources.
- Parents to discuss parenting concerns.
- Families to borrow books from our multi-lingual lending library.
Monday 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Contact: Lesley Aitken at (416) 393-8129