2022-2023 School Year!
Inglenook is a small, friendly, alternative community high school with a family-like atmosphere. It is housed in an historical building, in the heart of Corktown, in downtown Toronto. It is the oldest continually operated school in the Toronto District School Board. We offer programming at the Academic, Applied, Open, Mixed, College, and University levels from Grades 10 to Grades 12.
We are accepting new students for the 2022-23 school year - Semester 2.
Interested in joining us? Please review process Here
Semester 2 - Start-up plan
Wednesday, February 1 - No School - LAST DAY TO APPLY TO ONTARIO COLLEGES
Thursday, February 2 - No School - PA Day
Friday, February 3 - Timetable Pick-up and Modifications
- New Students 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Returning Students 9:30am - 11:30am
- Once you have your timetable you can go home.
- We need to see you to activate your registration for semester 2 at Inglenook.
Monday, February 6 - Mandatory Orientation
- Orientation will run from 9:30am - 2:00pm. Students will be dismissed early
- Pizza Lunch will be provided
Tuesday, February 7 - Regular Classes start. 9:30am-3:30-pm
- Please note that the board is changing our Friday schedules unfortunately. We will let you know more at the beginning of the semester.
Please contact us if you have any questions!!!