We are open before school, at lunch and after school.
The Library works with students and teachers to promote research and study skills, language improvement, and reading for pleasure.
- A large collection of resource books
- A large collection of fiction books
- Graphic novels
- Wireless internet access
- Networked computers
- The latest magazines
- Handouts for: Note Taking, Paraphrasing, Evaluating Websites, Avoiding Plagiarism, and Citing Sources
We can provide:
- Individual or group work areas
- A reading area for browsing
- Bright, cheerful and spacious surroundings
Teacher-Librarian: Ms. L. Graham