Code of Conduct
To be successful at Lambton Park, I will:
· Be ready to learn/come to school with a positive attitude, on time.
· Speak politely and respectfully to everyone.
· Take responsibility for my actions and accept the consequences
· Keep my hands and feet to myself and respect the rights and property of others
· Demonstrate, to the best of my ability, the TDSB character traits and values at all times
· Move safely through the school and on school property
TDSB Chart of Consequences of Inappropriate Student Behaviour