Welcome to your English and ESL department!
Whether it's through our JETS curriculum in Grade 9-10 or our Creative Writing and Literature Studies courses in Grade 11-12, our students take their reading and writing to their personal best.
Here's what to expect:
- A safe environment built on inclusivity
- A curated diversity of traditional, modern, local, and global literature
- Descriptive feedback at each stage of your learning
- Multiple and differentiated opportunities to demonstrate your understanding
- A culture of high expectations in which grow your skills
And our Department Head is Hugh Chamberlain (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please contact him if you have any questions about our program.
- ESLA through to ESLE
- ENG1D through to ENG4U, including ENG3C and ENG4C
- EWC4C/U (Writer's Craft), ETS4U/C (Studies in Literature)