TUSC Computer Lab - 800 Greenwood Ave.
- take the subway to Greenwood Station
- turn left (north) to Strathmore Blvd.
There is construction around the station! Use the pedestrian Access path just South of the station to get to Strathmore Blvd.
- turn left (west) on Strathmore and walk one block to Greenwood Ave.
- enter Danforth CTI at the south-east entrance (Entrance #2), Greenwood and Strathmore
- walk in on the ground floor, passing the first hallway as you come in the doors, and turn left at the second hallway (a small sign points to TUSC)
- down this hallway, last door on the right, is Room A20 (new for 2017), the TUSC IT Lab and Classroom
- view the Google map to get to TUSC
- the I.T. Lab is fully accessible
When travelling with your class to and from your TUSC program, please ensure that you follow the TDSB guidelines set out in the Excursion Policy
; note that one additional adult is essential