Registration Procedures for Emery Adult Learning Centre
Tuesday's and Thursday's for three weeks before the new term begins, We hold assessment sessions. Please call
the school to check for the date of the next session.
Here's what happens at an assessment.
Note: If you have a transcript which is less than three years old, you do not need to go through assessment unless you lack a prerequisite for a course you want to take at emery.
| 1. Information Meeting
| School days, times of classes, expectations and OSSD.
| 2. Assessment
- Writing samples from everyone
- grammar test for ESL learners.
- reading comprehension for native speakers
- math (intermediate or senior) test
| 3. Requirements:
- Valid study permit
- Maximum 3 classes (recommended 2)
- need to have full-time childcare
- Commitment to good attendance, punctuality & completion of home work
- Registration fee $30
- Refundable Book Deposit $100