Our mission is to encourage staff, students, and the community to work together to promote a positive, safe, caring and co-operative, learning environment which ensures all of our children will develop the knowledge, skills, and values needed to effectively participate in society.
As part of the Toronto District School Board, we value:
- each and every student;
- a strong public education system;
- a partnership of students, schools, family and community;
- the uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community;
- the commitment and skills of our staff;
- equity, innovation, accountability and accessibility; and
- learning environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful.
Our web site is one way we can demonstrate these values. Click on the menu items to find out more about our school and please visit this site often.