Rene Gordon Health and Wellness Academy


To start the Registration Process, please visit the following Website:

To register your child we require the following documents:

  • Birth Certificate if the child was born in Canada
  • Immigration papers if the child was born outside of Canada
  • Immunization records
  • Ontario Health card (Optional)
  • Custody papers if custody is an issue
  • TWO (2) proofs of address; One (1) MUST be a lease, purchase agreement or a tax bill.  The other can be a telephone bill, cable bill, utility bill