The Bayview Middle School Parent Council is made up of members of the local school community - parents, community members, students, teachers, non-teaching staff, and the principal and vice principal, who have or wish to have an impact on, or input into the education of its students. The School Council creates a vital link among parents, community members, students and the school staff to share concerns, goals, and issues encouraging the success of all students.
The BMS Council: Acts as the official forum through which parents, guardians and students can express their opinions, give and receive communication to the Principal, Vice-Principal, Teachers, local Community, and School Board to facilitate collaboration among all the concerned participants of the school community.
* Assists to create and maintain an environment which is conducive to improving student learning and school effectiveness.
* Provides a forum for input into educational matters for members of the school community.
* Provides input for development, implementation and review of the school plan for continuous improvement.
* Supports programs to benefit parents and students educationally and socially.
* Organizes fundraising activities to support school/teacher educational and developmental objectives.
The Next Bayview Middle School - School Council Meeting will be on
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
at 7:00 p.m. in the Library
PLEASE CLICK AND SEE FOR 2017-18 EXECUTIVE COUNCIL NOMINATION FORMS AND LETTER
School Council Minutes of May 2017
School Council Minutes of September 2017
School Council Minutes of November 2017