Welcome to our school web site. As part of the Toronto District School Board, we value
- each and every student;
- a strong public education system;
- a partnership of students, schools, family and community;
- the uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community;
- the commitment and skills of our staff;
- equity, innovation, accountability and accessibility; and
- learning environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful.
Our web site is one way we can demonstrate these values. Click on the menu items to find out more about our school and please visit often.
2014/2015 High School Information Nights-click below
to sign up for our Official School Newsletter.
Chart of TDSB consequences for significant inappropriate student behaviour
Health & Phys. Ed. news
Performing Arts News:
The French Department
Mental Health Belongs To Us
Next DPSA meetings:October 7th, November 3rd, December 2nd, January 12th, February 3rd, March 2nd @6:45pm