Visit our new DPSC website for the latest information:
2015 are eligible to enrol in Junior Kindergarten
2014 are eligible to enrol in Senior Kindergarten
NOT need to re-register.)
Registration will take place beginning February 4.You may register online at www.tdsb.on.ca or by appointment.Please call the office at 416-393-1550 to make your appointment.
ALL of the items listed below:
- The following documents are required when you visit the school to complete the registration:
- Proof of age (birth certificate or passport)
- Proof of address (two pieces of identification that show your address, such as a residential phone bill, lease, bank statement, utility bill)
- Proof of immunization (the card that shows a list of needles your child has received)
- Verification of date of arrival, if your child was not born in Canada. Families who are permanent residents and refugee claimants may register directly at the school. Children without immigration status are welcome in our schools and information about them or their families will not be shared with immigration authorities. To register, please visit the International Programs and Admissions Office at 5050 Yonge Street, on the main floor, for a TDSB school admission letter.Please note: only parents or legal guardians can register a child for TDSB programs
8:52 Entry Bell
8:57 Start of classes
12:39 Start of classes
Welcome to our school web site. As part of the Toronto District School Board, we value
- each and every student;
- a strong public education system;
- a partnership of students, schools, family and community;
- the uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community;
- the commitment and skills of our staff;
- equity, innovation, accountability and accessibility; and
- learning environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful.
Our web site is one way we can demonstrate these values. Click on the menu items to find out more about our school and please visit often.