Kindergarten is a big step in your child’s life. We make the transition a wonderful experience for your child and a reassuring decision for you.
Our school is classified as closed for optional attendance so you must live in our school residential area to ensure successful registration of your child at our school. To register your child at our school, please check that your residential address is in our school area. You can check to see if you are in our area by clicking here FindYour Schools on the tdsb.on.ca website. Our school website shows the catchment area that our school serves.
Registration for all TDSB Kindergarten programs begins in February. Parents/guardians will have the option of registering their child in-person at school or beginning the registration process via online registration (OLR) at www.tdsb.on.ca/kindergarten. Regardless of which process caregivers select, they will be required to visit the local school to validate registration information.
Please call the office to schedule an appointment at 416-395-9500.
To register please bring with you:
1. Proof of age
One of the following:
- Canadian Birth Certificate, Baptismal record or Passport
- Canadian Citizenship card or certificate
- Permanent Resident card or confirmation of Permanent Residence
- TDSB School Admission Letter or refugee claimant papers
2. Proof of residency
We require TWO originals of the following :
- Current lease or deed
- Car registration (not driver’s licence)
- Current utility bill
- Current property tax bill
- Current bank or credit card statement
- Residential telephone bill
Recent correspondence from a Municipal, Provincial or Federal government agency
Most recent Income Tax assessment (personal information can be blocked out)
Photocopies, driver’s license, or cell phone statements are not accepted
3. Proof of immunization (the card that shows a list of needles your child has received)
4. Health Card (if you do not have one yet you can bring it to the office once you receive it)
Verification of date of arrival, if your child was not born in Canada. Families who are permanent residents and refugee claimants may register directly at the school. Children without immigration status are welcome in our schools and information about them or their families will not be shared with immigration authorities. To register, please visit the International Programs and Admissions Office at 5050 Yonge Street, Toronto, for a TDSB school admission letter.
Student Registration Form.pdf
Developmental history form.pdf
Please note: Only parents or legal guardians can register a child for TDSB programs.