Welcome to our school website. As part of the Toronto District School Board, we value
- each and every student;
- a strong public education system;
- a partnership of students, schools, family and community;
- the uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community;
- the commitment and skills of our staff;
- equity, innovation, accountability and accessibility; and
- learning environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful.
At Nelson Mandela Park Public School, we are committed to building a "Culture of Caring" that allows all of our students to reach their maximum potential. Our "Culture of Caring" means:
We care about quality teaching and learning for all of our students;
We care about having high expectations for all of our students;
We care about social justice, and making our world a better place.