Important Changes to the French Immersion Application Process
This is an important message around a change in the timelines for the application process to:
• Early French Immersion (EFI) which begins in Senior Kindergarten;
• Junior Extended French (JEF) which begins in Grade 4;
• Middle Immersion which begins in Grade 4 (available in a limited number of schools).
The timelines for applying to these programs for September 2015 (which are significantly different from recent years) are as follows:
• Applications for Early French Immersion (for a Junior Kindergarten aged child) must be made on-line between November 3rd 2014 and December 5th 2014.
• Applications for Junior Extended French or Middle French Immersion (for a child currently in Gra letde 3), must be made on-line between January 5th 2015 and January 29th 2015.
Owen P.S. will be hosting our SK French Immersion Information evening for current JK students wishing to attend the program in 2015-16 on Monday, November 3, 2014 at 6:30 p.m.
Please visit www.tdsb.on.ca/pars