Have you ever considered becoming part of the Perth lunch hour team? Its a great way to make some extra money and be connected to your local school! The lunch room supervisors at Perth are a valued and much needed part of our community Please consider it - WE NEED YOU!
This position ensures the safety and security of students during the lunch period at Perth. To become a lunchroom supervisor you should have the following qualities:
• Experience working with children and setting up activities and programs that are age-relevant
• A genuine interest in working with students
• Proven record of attendance and punctuality
• Willingness to assume a wide variety of duties
• Ability to communicate in a sensitive, courteous manner with students, parents, staff and the general public
• Ability to work as a team player
• Current First Aid and CPR certification is an asset
This position begins at 11:15am and ends at 12:30pm.
Please come in and see our principal for further information and to apply!