Student Transportation Policies and Procedures >
Toronto District School Board Index of Policies and Procedures >
Toronto District School Board Homework Policy >
Homework Tips and Resources:
Parents/guardians are a key part of finding homework success.
Some tips on what you can do to support your child include:
- Set a time for homework and provide a quiet space away from distractions;
- Practice math, reading, and writing daily and encourage your child to help you read and write everyday items such as recipes, newspapers, or shopping lists;
- Show interest and talk about what happened at school;
- Praise and encourage your child to ask for help when needed, and
- Keep in touch with teachers and ask about completed homework.