Computer trouble? => See the tech tips below.
Staff: Use SAMS to reset passwords.
Watch: SAMS Video Tutorial
Student Shared Secret Password
WIFI Help Windows 7
WIFI Help Windows 8
WIFI Help Windows 10
WIFI Help Chromebook
WIFI Help Samsung
WIFI Help iOS
WIFI Help MacBook
Printing From Chromebook:
- Open the Chrome browser or the Google app you wish to print from.
- Click on File > Print and under Destination select See More...
- It will list printers with the mobility print icon beside it.
- Select the printer designated for your School/Department by searching for it using the Trillium Number/ Plant Number of the school. Use 1048 for Hilltop MS.
- Once the printer is selected, you will be asked to authenticate using your TDSB employee/ student number and password. Once authenticated, the document will now print on the printer that has mobility print enabled.
STUDENTS: If you are still having trouble, please contact your teacher.
STAFF: If the troubleshooting tips do not solve the issue, please email Mr. Uscatu the student's full name, student number, TDSB email address, device type, and nature of the problem.