2020 Focus on Human Rights
February focus on Caring - Caring is about how we connect to one another by being loving, respectful, and supportive human beings.
- Friday February 28 - Pizza Lunch Day!
- Tuesday March 3, 2020 - Family Council Meeting @ 7pm in Staff Room
- Thursday March 5 - Raising Race Conscious Kids @ 6pm (On Hold)
- March 16-20 - March Break
- Open Doors in May for Education Week!
School Clubs and Teams: - On PAUSE
Mondays: Choir, Peacemakers
Tuesdays: Guitar, STEM, Junior Boys Basketball, Peacemakers
Wednesdays: Me to We, Peacemakers
Thursday: Drama for 5/6, Junior Boys Basketball, Peacemakers
Friday: Peacemakers, STEAM(Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) Club
Hockey has also begun - contact Ms. Fenton or Ms. Kennedy for more information.
Be sure to ask your child or teacher for club information. Club information is announced to students in the school through daily morning announcements!