February is Kindergarten registration month. Registration occurs by appointment only. Our school has a "limited" status for 2016-17 which means the principal may take students out of area only if there are spots available in a specific grade.
JK students out-of-area will not be registered. Parents/guardians are asked to complete an optional attendance form for consideration into JK for September 2016. In the spring when registration is finished, the school principal will contact all optional attendance applicants and let them know if they have been accepted for the 2016-17 school year.
Children who will be turning 4 years old by the end of this year may enrol in Junior Kindergarten for September 2016.Children who will be 5 years old by the end of this year may enrol in Senior Kindergarten for September 2016.If your child is already registered in Junior Kindergarten, you do not need to register him/her for Senior Kindergarten.
Please bring the following required
documentation in order to register your child:
1. Proof of birth date (birth certificates, baptismal certificate or passport);
2. Proof of status in Canada (birth certificate, passport, permanent residence card, record of landing etc.);
3. Proof of residency (one piece of notification that shows your address (e.g. telephone bill, driver's licence, bank statement, income tax form). The principal may ask any parent/guardian to also submit their lease agreement (if they rent) or property taxes (if they own) if she deems it necessary to confirm residency;
4. Immunization (yellow card);
5. Ontario Health card (OHIP);
6. Parents identification (immigration papers, driver's licence, etc.).
Still have questions? Don't worry! We will be happy to answer any question. Kindly call the school's office administrator, Sylvia Simone, at (416)395-2600.
Welcome to Kindergarten Night Wednesday May 18th 2016 at 5:30pm
- This evening is for students and their families who have already registered for September 2016. Students and their families will have the opportunity to meet our FDK staff, participate in many hands-on activities and they will leave with a gift bag full of fun and interesting items. See you there!