February is Kindergarten Registration Month in the Toronto District School Board.
Kindergarten is the first step in a lifelong journey that will see your child learn, grow, achieve, and succeed at the Toronto District School Board. We look forward to sharing this journey with you and your child.
To Register for all Kindergarten Programs:
Registration for all TDSB Kindergarten programs begins in February. Parents/guardians will have the option of registering their child in person at school or starting the registration process online at www.tdsb.on.ca/EarlyYears/Kindergarten
Your child must be 4 years-of-age (Junior Kindergarten) by December 31, 2018.
Please Book an Appointment after Registering.
After completing the application online or at school, caregivers are required to call the school office at (416) 393-9770 to set up an appointment to validate the registration. This is an important step in the registration process.
At Montrose Junior Public School we will be booking appointments for:
When coming to your appointment, please bring the following information about your child:
- Proof of age (birth certificate or passport)
- Ontario Health Card (OHIP)
- Proof of Address (two pieces of identification that show your address, such as a telephone bill, utility bill etc.)
- Immunization card (the card listing the needles your child has received)
- Completed Forms in the Registration Package (Available at the school office on February 6th 2018 onwards)
- Verification of date of arrival, if your child was not born in Canada. Families who are permanent residents and refugee claimants may register directly at the school. Children without immigration status are welcome in our schools and information about them or their families will not be shared with immigration authorities. To register, please visit the International Programs and Admissions Office at 5050 Younge Street, on the main floor, for TDSB School admission letter.