CONGRATULATIONS to ;
Co-Chairs: Jennifer Bourque-Lee and Peggy Lee
Secretary: Jennifer Liauw
Treasurer: Somayeh Sadat
Communication: Kathy LiQing and Rosanna Lok
Spirit Wear: Jen Yeaman
New Family Mentor Lead: Jason Leung
Technology Support: Wayne Huang
Adhoc Executive: Valeria Jeremiah and Sonu Kumar
Thank you to everyone for your support and attendance.
Current Chair: Peggy Lee
Secretary and Communications: Jennifer Bourgue
Ward Council Rep: Peggy Lee
Communications: Jennifer Bourque Lee
Snack Program: Peggy Lee and Paula Tom
Community Rep; Tracy Clatworthy
Community Safety Representative/Officer: Michael Crossing Guard
January Minutes 2021
October Minutes 2020
Election Minutes attached
Ward Forum Update
Please see us on Facebook:
Please follow us on Twitter:
Please the School's Web Site:
http://schoolweb.tdsb.on.ca/ordestreet/home CLICK for the TDSB CALENDAR
If you received a letter from Toronto Public Health, please update your child's immunization record with us using one of the following options:
If your child does not have all the needed vaccines, please contact your health care provider.
ORDE'S VISION: Empowering and Enabling ALL students and propelling them forward to Infinite Achievement.
ORDE'S MISSION: We will ensure our students achieve their full potential by:
2020 SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
- Every student in our school will have the capacity to achieve level 3 or higher in EQAO.
- Students and teachers will use Mathletics to assist with data accumulation and fill in gaps for student success through differentiated instruction and student support where needed.
- Closing the learning gaps by document and hitting DRA benchmarks and CASI results for all students.
- Providing CRRP in each classroom, and having a virtual library
- Establish an anti-racism approach to eradicating all barriers for our students’ learning while upholding and educating students and staff about Canada’s Truth and Reconciliation.
- This will be done through the Orange Ribbon/Every Child Matters Campaign and the Indigenous Studies PD.
- We will also explore ways to bring student voice and images that reflect our student population into the school and class environment, through the TDSB Character Traits.
- Engage in staff Pd to explore our own unconscious biases through the TDSB Equity department, Book Club, community dialogue and events.
- We are focusing on student and staff well-being by analyzing and discussing the challenges that COVID-19 has placed on all of us.
- We are working with the school Social Worker and the Gr. 7 & 8 student body to provide mindfulness learning and opportunities for everyone.
- We are engaging with outside organizations to lead virtual events with a focus on relaxation , meditation and breathing.
- We are providing caring and nurturing staff members to the entire population via extra curricular activities
Improvement Planning happens during Professional Learning which take place in the form Professional Collaborative Inquiry.
As part of the Toronto District School Board, we value:
- each and every student;
- a strong public education system;
- a partnership of students, schools, family and community;
- the uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community;
- the commitment and skills of our staff;
- equity, innovation, accountability and accessibility; and
- learning environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful.
Our web site is one way we can demonstrate these values. Please visit often.