School measures from Ministry of Education and Health to support in-person learning:
• Good hand hygiene
• Stay up-to-date with vaccinations
• Screen daily with updated screening tool
• Stay home when sick
• Enhanced cleaning procedures
• Improved ventilation
• Availability of high-quality masks for students and staff
Recommendations for schools to reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Daily Self-screening : Staff, students, and visitors are encouraged to stay home when sick to prevent the spread of infections.
- Complete the TPH School Screening Tool each day before arriving at school.