How to Register
Kindergarten Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will open on Monday, February 3, 2020 at 9 a.m.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child! To register our new online registration system.
Children who will be four by December 31, 2020, can start Junior Kindergarten in September 2020.
- Need help? View the Online Registration System Video Tutorial for more information.
- Access the Online Registration System to create an account, find your local school and complete a registration form.
- You will also receive an e-mail with a link to complete a Developmental History Form for your child online. Need help? View the Developmental History Form Video Tutorial.
- Once you have completed the online portion of the registration process, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, including information about next steps. Please be sure to check your Inbox and Junk Mail folder to avoid missing the e-mail.
- An email will be sent from Oriole park, will a link to book your appointment to finalize your registration. The following documents, originals only, are required when you visit the school to complete the registration:
- Proof of age (birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian Citizenship card or certificate or baptismal record)
- Proof of address, including any two of the following current documents: lease or deed, car registration, utility bill, residential telephone bill, moving bill, property tax bill, bank statement, credit card statement, or correspondence from a government agency.
- Proof of immunization (the card that shows a list of needles your child has received):
1. Report online www.toronto.ca/studentvaccines.
2. If unable to report online, parents can provide immunization information to the school
and the school will mail a copy to Toronto Public Health. Toronto Public Health accepts
and translates foreign immunization records.
3. If requesting an exemption, call 416-392-1250.
- Verification of date of arrival, if your child was not born in Canada. Families who are permanent residents and refugee claimants may register directly at the school. Children without immigration status are welcome in our schools and information about them or their families will not be shared with immigration authorities. To register, please visit the International Programs and Admissions Office at 5050 Yonge Street, on the main floor, for a TDSB school admission letter.
- Learn more about Admission Eligibility Requirements.