Rawlinson School Advisory Council (SAC)
Rawlinson’s School Advisory Council (SAC) is your parent council. Sometimes we refer to our council as “SAC”, sometimes as “Parent Council.” Regardless, it is your council, Parents!
What do we do?
Our role is to:
- Work to improve student achievement
- Enhance the accountability of the education system to parents
- Share information with parents and the community
- Ensure parents have an active voice in their children’s education.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Get involved!
- Come to a meeting
- Volunteer on a committee or plan an event
- Share your talents
- Express your ideas
- Provide feedback and suggestions
Our council meetings are open and everyone is welcome. Childcare is always provided.
This website is being constantly developed and updated by volunteers.
Please let us know what is going on so we can help to share any relevant news with our community.