Where Proud Moments Are Made
Built in 1952, Warden Avenue Public School has a long history of providing excellent programs to a well-established community. The school is located on Warden Avenue, south of St. Clair Avenue and north of Danforth Road. The neighbourhood surrounding our school is home to a very diverse and vibrant population.
The school serves 397 students. We have computers in every classroom and have undertaken an ambitious program to create real-world connections to curriculum through the use of technology. We have mobile computer technology for every grade including tablets, I-pads, laptops and Chromebooks.
A Parenting and Family Literacy Centre and the City of Toronto’s Warden Woods satellite Day Care centre are also housed on site.
As part of the Toronto District School Board, we value:
- each and every student;
- a strong public education system;
- a partnership of students, schools, family and community;
- the uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community;
- the commitment and skills of our staff;
- equity, innovation, accountability and accessibility; and
- learning environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful.
Our web site is one way we can demonstrate these values. Click on the menu items to find out more about our school and please visit this site often.