TDSB Outdoor Education Staff are working hard to find and create resources to support your teaching outdoors. We are also available for virtual office hours if you have questions about how to support your student's learning in, for and about the outdoors.
Scroll down to the table and use the search tools on the left to sort resources based on:
- Resource Use -- Is it primarily for Class use or Professional development;
- Grade, Subject, Special Focus (such as Climate Change, or Indigenous Ways of Knowing);
- Resource Type -- Lesson plans, Activities, Maps, Videos, Websites, etc.;
- Location -- For lesson plans and activities: where can they be done?
- Duration -- For lesson plans, activities and videos: how long will they take to do or watch?
- Delivery -- For lesson plans: are they designed for Virtual or In Person learning;
- Search Bar -- Look for Keywords from resource titles and descriptions.
Note: Many of these resources were developed before the pandemic. Use your professional judgement and Covid guidance documents when you lead activities.