When everybody helps a little bit, big things get done.
If you are interested in volunteering in the school, please call the school at 416-394-7590 for more information.
How you can help:
- participate in school council meetings (~monthly)
- helping the teacher/students with some classroom activities
- helping with lunch recess on the playground (11:15 – 12:15).
- translate flyers sent home by the school into your native language (to bridge the literacy and the language barrier gap in our school community)
- prepare and serve the lunch on Fridays
- participate in the planning / organization / communication / promotion or execution of fundraising activities for our school
- helping in the school library
- Home Administration – eg. stapling letters / stuffing envelopes for an upcoming fundraiser etc.
- spread the word about fundraising events or community events (by word of mouth, e-mail or distributing pamphlets or flyers within your community)
- reading one on one with students who could use extra support