Warren Park Junior Public School (GR. JK-06)
Read More about Warren Park Junior Public School
Warren Park Junior Public School was built in 1930. It was named after John "Josh" Warren who served as a Trustee for the York Township Board of Education starting in 1926. The original school consisted of 4 rooms and the first principal was Mr. W. A. Wragg.
In September 1971, two rooms in the old section of the school were taken over for the newly created Warren Park Outdoor Education Centre. In the summer of 2009, Macaulay Child Development Centres opened a school age daycare in the building.
The strong support of our families, through their participation and assistance at all of our school events, makes Warren Park JPS a great place to learn and grow. Smaller schools provide the opportunity for building strong relationships.