The JRR office will be closed from
the second week of July to Friday August 24, 2018.
The office re-opens on Monday August 27, 2018 at 8 a.m.
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
NEW STUDENT (JK/SK and Grade 1-6) ONLINE REGISTRATION
Once you have submitted the online registration, please contact the main office via telephone ( 416-393-9400) to book an appointment to bring your child’s supporting documents.
If you have any other questions or concerns please contact our school. Thank You !
We would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories
- include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nations, and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Toronto Purchase and applies to lands east of Brown’s Line to Woodbine Avenue and north towards Newmarket. We also recognize the enduring presence of Indigenous peoples on this land.
John Ross Robertson Junior Public School is a Kindergarten to Grade 6 school located at 130 Glengrove Avenue in the Toronto District School Board in Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Since opening in 1921, John Ross Robertson has offered stimulating academic and enrichment programs for elementary students. Our motto is "Learning Together". The word Learning reflects our focus on high academic standards and on helping students reach their full potential. The word Together reflects our collaborative culture where students, teachers, parents and community members work as a team. The mission of the school is "To build the best within ourselves and find the good within each other".
As part of the Toronto District School Board, we value
- each and every student;
- a strong public education system;
- a partnership of students, schools, family and community;
- the uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community;
- the commitment and skills of our staff;
- equity, innovation, accountability and accessibility; and
- learning environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful.
Our website is one way we can demonstrate these values.
Click on the menu items (to the left) to find out more about our school.