Birch Cliff Heights Public School (GR. JK-08)
Read More about Birch Cliff Heights Public School
Birch Cliff Heights P.S. is located on Highview Avenue at the foot of Kennedy Road. BCH, as it's affectionately known, stands majestically on a beautiful property amongst the tall trees that surround the main entrance to the school. In 1922, the local community petitioned for and was given its own school which was named Birch Cliff Heights P.S. Additions were built in 1924 and 1954. The parents always have and continue to take great interest and pride in their school.
At Birch Cliff Heights Public School, we are committed to providing our students with the knowledge and skills to ensure success in their future lives.
Our school motto is "Soar to New Heights"