1. Please call our school office at 416-396-6265 and set up an appointment with our Office Administrator
2. Gather the following documents and bring them with you when you come to register:
• proof of address (2 pieces), such as lease agreement or utility bill with your name and address - Please note: The following link provides information regarding George P. Mackie's attendance area and optional attendance procedures click here .
• proof of citizenship
• Health Card
• proof of age, such as a birth certificate or passport
(e.g., birth certificate, passport, or Permanent Resident Card)
• proof of immunization
• proof of custody
• these generally take place during the first week of February for the coming September; please call the school to book an appointment
• registrations can also take place outside of the February registration week by appointment
• the documentation required is noted above
The Developmental History Form is used to collect important information about your child. This information will be used to help the teacher plan a program to meet your child’s needs.
Please complete and return this form to the school. For information and answers to frequently asked questions, visit the Kindergarten section of the TDSB web site.