We look forward to welcoming you and your child!
Please begin your registration online by using the online registration system and by completing the Student Registration Form and Developmental History Form before visiting the school.
English: MARCH 3, 4, 5, 2021; parents/guardians will be provided a registration appointment
French: TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Children who will be four years of age by December 31, 2021, can start Junior Kindergarten in September 2021.
- Only parents or legal guardians can register a child for TDSB programs.
- There is a separate process to apply for optional attendance. This also applies to children who currently attend a child care within a school but live outside the attendance area for that school. If you wish to register your child at an elementary alternative school or elementary academy, please contact the school directly for more information about requirements and the registration process.
- Proof of age (birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian Citizenship card or certificate or baptismal record)
- Proof of address, including any two of the following current documents: lease or deed, car registration, utility bill, residential telephone bill, moving bill, property tax bill, health card, bank statement, credit card statement, or correspondence from a government agency.
- Verification of date of arrival, if your child was not born in Canada. Families who are permanent residents and refugee claimants may register directly at the school. Children without immigration status are welcome in our schools and information about them or their families will not be shared with immigration authorities. To register, please visit the International Programs and Admissions Office at 5050 Yonge Street, on the main floor, for a TDSB school admission letter.
- Health Card
- Please complete the Student Registration Form and Developmental History Form before visiting the school.