Glenview Senior Public School was built in 1966. It is located in the Lawrence Park area at Avenue Road
- Glenview Senior Public School is committed to academic excellence.
- Glenview Senior Public School is a triple-track school; English, French Immersion, Extended French. We also offer different special Education programs; Resource Support, Home School Program and Learning Disabilities Intensive Support Program.
- All students take a core program in Language, Mathematics and Science, History and Geography. Students are given regular opportunities to acquire computer literacy skills in our wireless computer lab, the library, as well as in classroom applications.
- A strong Visual Arts program, general and instrumental Music, including band, strings and an educational keyboard lab, visual arts, physical education (including dance and aquatics) are available.
- Three additional dynamic, hands-on programs, Family Studies, Computer Studies and Design and Technology featuring Wood and Metal, round out our complement of programs.
- The school experience is enhanced by extra-curricular programs in robotics, drama, clubs, music and sports. Glenview has excellent facilities. There is an indoor pool, a large gym and a playing field.
- The Glenview School Council meets monthly and forms an integral part of life at Glenview.
- Glenview Senior Public School is a caring and nurturing environment. Through the consistent application of a Code of Conduct developed by the entire school community, students enjoy a safe and secure environment and work closely with staff advisors and administration as they continue their development in becoming increasingly more informed and responsible individuals.