Lambton-Kingsway Junior Middle School is committed to providing a healthy learning and working environment by promoting respect, civility, safety, responsibility and academic excellence.
All students of the school are expected to:
- One’s self, others, staff and community members
- Property belonging to the school, others and the community
- Diversity in all people (ideas, beliefs, values, opinions)
- Follow all school, TDSB and Ministry rules and policies
- Communicate and dress in an appropriate manner
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and accountability for their own words, actions and decisions
The Lambton-Kingsway Junior Middle School Code of Conduct was developed collaboratively by parents, students and staff in accordance with the TDSB Code of Conduct, Board policies, the Education Act and the Provincial Code of Conduct.
for a link to our Student Expectations.