Upcoming Important Dates:
- Grade 3 and 6 EQAO: May 29th, 30th, 31st and June 1st, from 9:00 - 10:00 am
- Professional Activity Day (No School), June 2nd
- Grade 5/6 Overnight trip to Etobicoke Outdoor Education Centre (EOEC), June 7th - 9th
- Spring Fair, June 16th
- Grade 8 Graduation at 2:00 pm, June 20th
- Grade 8 Grad Trip to Montreal, June 21st - 23rd
- Earth Rangers Presentation
- Welcome to Kindergarten for new families, June 22nd from 4:15 - 5:00 pm
- SK Graduation, June 23, from 2:00 - 3:10 pm
- Jump Rope for Heart, June 26th PM
Mountview students shared their fantastic performances during our Snowy Nights Winter Concert. Thank you for your hard work and to all the families who attended to make this such a huge success.
A huge THANK YOU to our Community Engagement Team for organizing such a wonderful Winter Market and to all families that attended and supported this event. It was so delightful to see and feel the joy and sense of belonging in the room. It was a great opportunity for some of our students to share their talents, too.
Mountview Fall Fair
A warm thanks to Kelly and Lindsay for organizing the fun Fall Festival that was held on
October 27th and to all the volunteers who assisted to make the event a success. Thanks to
all the families that attended, as well as donated chili, buns and drinks to the event.
Mountview is a community of five classrooms. The small community fosters deep, meaningful relationships with one another. In this interactive setting, the aim is for each student to share their unique abilities and perspectives with one another. For our collaborative staff, the close relationships achieved in this setting allows us to gain multiple perspectives on the strengths and needs of each student.
We are always looking for ways to strengthen our community, not only within the individual classrooms and in the school, but also within the broader local community and the world.
A New Chapter
We are in our third year at Runnymede Collegiate Institute, which makes us only one of two elementary schools to share a building with a high school in the TDSB! Our outdoor space is also complete, and supports lots of wonderful outdoor learning!