- Complete the Optional Attendance Form
- Complete the Application to Mountview Alternative Junior and Middle School for the 2021/2022
All sections of this application must be completed in order to be eligible for the lottery.
Application forms must be received by Friday, February 12th, 2021 by 4:00 p.m.
How to Submit Your Application:
The parent/guardian will complete the Optional Attendance form and will email the completed form to the home school principal. The form may be sent as a pdf or photo.
The home school principal or designate (VP, office staff, etc.) will sign and email the form(s) to the receiving school (Mountview).
Mountview Alternative will confirm receipt of the form(s) by way of email reply to the sending school.
- The home school will communicate with families that the Optional Attendance Form was signed, sent and received by Mountview Alternative.
The selection process will be determined by a lottery. Late applications will NOT be accepted under any circumstances.
- During the week of March 5th 2021, we will inform all applicants of their acceptance or placement on the waitlist by email, using the primary email contact provided.
- Please be sure to check your spam/junk email during this time to ensure you don't miss the email offering you a spot.
- Acceptance for the 2021-2022 school year must be confirmed using the primary email indicated on the form.
- The deadline for acceptance is Friday, March 26th, by 4:00 pm, after this date families on the waitlist will be contacted.
- If any selected student declines an offer of admission, the next student on the waitlist will be contacted and offered that spot. All applicants not offered a spot will be placed on the waitlist. The waitlist will be cleared on September 30, 2021.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please get in touch with Mountview by emailing our Office Administrator, Patricia Tovar at email@example.com