Thank you for visiting our school site. Be sure to look at our "What's Happening" tab on the left hand side for current news and information.
Here you will find information about our school, our staff, events going on at RPS, and the goals we share as a community!
- Please ensure that dogs are not brought onto school property during hours of operation. Many of our students are allergic and/or scared of dogs. They have been asked not to play or touch animals during school hours. Your help with this safety measure is greatly appreciated.
- Please do Not park in our school parking lot between the hours of 8:15am to 4:15pm. Children are not be dropped off or picked up from the parking lot during this time. Your help with this safety measure is greatly appreciated.
- The play structure is closed before and after school. Please return to the school anytime after 4:00 pm or on weekends, to enjoy our wonderful equipment under parent/guardian supervision/permission.
- Help us to keep all students healthy and happy. If your son/daughter is not well, please keep them home to get better and call the school with the reason for absence. We have students in our school with compromised immune systems that are vulnerable to common communicable diseases/illnesses. Your help with keeping us informed about any known illnesses is appreciated.
- All TDSB schools are Scent Free. Exposure to perfumes and other scented products can trigger serious health reactions in individuals with asthma, allergies, migraines or chemical sensitivities. Please be considerate to those who share the learning environment and refrain from wearing fragranced products to school.