We will strive to provide an environment in which:
Think before you act:
- Students will be free from discrimination based on race, religion, sex or ethnic origin.
- Students respect work and private property of others.
- Students solve problems by talking.
- Every student will be treated with respect and dignity, free from embarrassment, insult, physical or verbal abuse.
- Students are entitled to learn in a pleasant environment, free from disruptive behaviour.
- Students must accept responsibility for their own behaviour.
- Students make choices therefore have to accept the consequences.
The degree of inappropriateness of the behaviour will determine the consequences. The consequences may include any of the following: a conference with the teacher, parent and/or principal; recess or lunch detentions or an office or out-of school suspension.