St. George’s Junior School prides itself on fostering an environment that encourages: Success, not failure; Fun, not fear; and Activity, not passivity. Our school strives to create a climate which values all members of the learning community. At St. George’s, our goal is to focus on the whole child, making each individual student feel valued, understood, and supported. High expectations challenge our students to extend their learning beyond basic skills and celebrate their accomplishments and successes.
As a school community, we will support the Years of Action of the Toronto District School Board, and together:
• Make our school an effective school
• Build leadership with a culture of adaptability, openness and resilience
• Form strong and effective relationships and partnerships
• Build a culture that supports environmental sustainability, inspiring teaching and learning
• Identify disadvantage and intervene effectively
The uniqueness of St. George’s lies in the strength of its partnerships - school, home and community. As Principal of St. George’s, I am extremely proud to lead such an extraordinary school community.