Online registration is for students new to the TDSB.
Please do not complete an online registration for a current TDSB student.
For further information and instructions if you are already a TDSB student and are changing schools please contact the school where you would like to register.
Registration may be done online. Please see the link below to direct you to the online registration.
View the Online Registration Video Tutorial for more information. For technical issues related to the OLR application, please contact your local school.
These are the documents that are required in order to register your child:at our school.
1. Proof of age (1 of these)
- Canadian Birth Certificate, Baptismal record or Passport
- Canadian Citizenship card or certificate
- Permanent Resident card or confirmation of Permanent Residence
- TDSB School Admission Letter or refugee claimant papers
2. Proof of address
For proof of address please provide TWO of the following CURRENT documents:
- Rental/lease or purchase/sale agreement or deed
- Insurance policy (home, tenant, auto or life)
- Utility Bill (hydro, gas, water)
- Mortgage statement
- Cable TV, internet, home phone bill
- Property tax bill or notice of assessment
- Original correspondence from a government agency or legal clinic may be used as second proof of address
- Photocopies, driver’s license, or cell phone statements are NOT accepted
3. Health Card (If you do not have it yet you may bring it in to the office once you receive it)
Your child's Immunization records must be reported to Toronto Public Health.
You can connect online at toronto.ca/student vaccines or call them directly at 416-338-7600.
4. Verification of date of arrival and status, if your child was not born in Canada.
Families who are permanent residents and refugee claimants may register directly at the school. Please provide the school with your PR card or refugee claimant papers. Convention refugee must provide notice of decision letter confirming status.
Parents who are on work permit may register directly at the school. Please bring your work permit with you when registering your child(ren).
Children without immigration status are welcome in our schools and information about them or their families will not be shared with immigration authorities.
Parents who are on study permits must register at our Admissions Office.
To register, please visit the International Programs and Admissions Office at 5050 Yonge Street, Toronto, for a TDSB school admission letter.
Registration forms (Paper)
If you prefer to do a registration on paper please complete the forms below and bring them to the office.
Student Registration form fillable
Developmental history form (for children who are in JK - Grade 2
Please note: Only parents or legal guardians can register a child for TDSB programs