Welcome to our school web site. As part of the Toronto District School Board Action Plan 2013-17, together we will:
1) Make every school an effective school;
2) Build leadership within a culture of adaptability, openness and resilience;
3) Form strong and effective relationships and partnerships;
4) Build environmentally sustainable schools that inspire teaching and learning;
5) Identify disadvantage and intervene effectively.
Our web site is one way we can demonstrate these values. Click on the menu items to find out more about our school and please visit often.
Our Read-A-Thon - Grand Prize draw on May 1st !!!
Grand Prize - an iPad mini donated by the School Council
Ask your child about their pledge sheet and the many teacher donated Incentive Prizes. There's still time to bring in pledges!
Parents as Partners in Mental Health & Well-Being
Symposium on May 9th
-click on this link for more information
Join us on Pinterest!!
***The PDFs on this website have been created using Adobe Reader 10. If you do not have this software you can download it for free from the internet so you are able to access the PDFs on our website.